Google Ad Sense

The Sheila Divine: "Countrymen"

The Sheila Divine - Where Have My Countrymen Gone - Countrymen

Friday, March 16, 2007

White Limo

Song: "White Limousine"
Artist: Duncan Sheik
Album: White Limousine

Though not the same poppy songwriter as the guy who delivered a huge hit with "Barely Breathing" over ten years ago, Duncan Sheik is still making great music. His stuff tends to border on the experimental, but not in an annoying way. In fact, it's just the opposite. I find myself wanting to hear more and more of what Sheik creates, because it's the kind of stuff that you find something new to like about with each listen. This is the title track from his latest, and it's really a stunning album.

3 comments:

Cowboy Jake said...

Hey bro!

Is there a link here somewhere to the song itself so that we can listen to it? If not, is there an "easy" way to access it?
This is my first visit to this site, and I enjoyed it, just as I have all your others. Keep it up; excelsior!

Jake

Madison G-man said...

hey Jake....maybe that's something I can work on but for now I don't have anything other than a file on my hard drive. I can send you that if you like. Do you have itunes? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Nowadays Limousine hire is becoming more popular.
There are a lot of instances wherein it is better off booking a limousine than using your old car or renting any other luxury sedans. Limousines are vehicles that are hard to miss. Ride one to get the thrill of your life and enjoy the following advantages:
1. It’s a hassle-free ride.
2. The service usually comes with a driver.
3. Create the dramatic entrance you always want
4. It makes the event perfect and more memorable.
5. It’s more convenient and secure