Google Ad Sense

The Sheila Divine: "Countrymen"

The Sheila Divine - Where Have My Countrymen Gone - Countrymen

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Maybe Tomorrow

Song: "Maybe Tomorrow"
Artist: Stereophonics
Album: Maybe Tomorrow EP

I was turned on to this band a few years ago when WRLT (Lightning 100) here in Nashville played it, and it was one of those songs that I had to go and buy as soon as I returned to my computer. I'm not sure if this song was on a full-length LP or not, but it doesn't matter. There is a really cool live version of it too. Anyway, not only was I smitten by this song, but I went and bought the band's Language Sex Violence album soon after it came out, and it's become one of my all-time faves. Stereophonics are way more popular in their native UK than here in the States, but do yourself a favor and check them out.

No comments: