Google Ad Sense

The Sheila Divine: "Countrymen"

The Sheila Divine - Where Have My Countrymen Gone - Countrymen

Monday, January 14, 2008

Tears For Fears

Song: "Everybody Wants to Rule The World"
Artist: Tears For Fears
Album: Songs From the Big Chair

This song reminds me of 1985 when I was finishing up college. Tears For Fears had been around for a few years at this point, but this was their breakout hit. It's also one of those timeless alt-rock songs that I first heard on epic Long Island radio station WLIR.

1 comment:

O'Grady said...

I entered college in 1986 and it took me--off and on--until 1998 to earn a BA in English from California State University of Northridge.

I, too, can say Tears for Fears was in my music collection.

Cassette tapes, of course.

The Hurting was great.

M D