Google Ad Sense

The Sheila Divine: "Countrymen"

The Sheila Divine - Where Have My Countrymen Gone - Countrymen

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Since I've Been Loving You

Song: "Since I've Been Loving You"
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Album: Led Zeppelin III

This is one of the more underappreciated Zep albums, but it's one of the best. This epic, bluesy song features some of Jimmy Page's best guitar work, ever. I seriously could listen to him play all day. I'm also a publicist repping a really cool all-female Led Zep tribute band, Lez Zeppelin, and they just released their debut album with this song on it. Check them out at http://www.lezzeppelin.com/

1 comment:

C-ann said...

That song is probably one of the many that Led Zeppelin ripped off, unfortunately. Although I do prefer their "covers" to some of the originals.

I just posted an audio montage with short clips of some of Led Zeppelin's "covers" alongside the artists they ripped off at my site, carissa-ann.blogspot.com

Check it out and leave some comments and suggestions.