Google Ad Sense

The Sheila Divine: "Countrymen"

The Sheila Divine - Where Have My Countrymen Gone - Countrymen

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Matt Nathanson

Song: "Sing Me Sweet"
Artist: Matt Nathanson
Album: Beneath These Fireworks

Matt Nathanson is one among a whole bunch of singer/songwriters with full bands that burst onto the music scene a few years ago, creating somewhat of a glut. So while Nathanson's music kind of got buried beneath Gavin DeGraw, Ari Hest and Michael Tolcher, his stuff is really good and shouldn't be ignored. He has another one coming out soon, but if you haven't heard this album yet, you should--it's full of good songs.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Very cool. Thanks for the introduction to a great artist.

I am also going to link your blog on My Crazy Blog.

Cool stuff. If I did what you did I would have 25,000 days worth of songs!!!

Madison G-man said...

cool man, thanks for the kind words!